Thursday, December 26, 2013

Strawberry Chocolate Dip


That was a Beautiful Christmas , till last year I had my Achachen (Dad) with me for Christmas , the only thing and the biggest thing I missed during this Christmas was " His Presence " I really wished Santa would show me a dream of my Achachen's smiling face and also a hug from him...I didn't want to write all these here but then I don't want to delete what I have written. 

The beautiful thing I enjoyed this Christmas was my NA's expression after she saw her "wish - toy" under the Christmas Tree , she was dumbstruck for a few seconds ....moments which made me very happy and satisfied.....
The funniest thing was her question to me " why Santa forgot to take the gift wrap " OMG I really didn't notice that gift wrap - roll lying in the room anyways that's a lesson learned now.

These Strawberries here was the centerpiece this Christmas , its a super easy and attractive way to decorate your table , insert these in skewers/ toothpick and place it in a glass or insert the other end of the skewers/tooth pics in a cake or any other edible stuff or fruits like Pineapple or Melon. 


Ingredients 

Strawberries - A few 
White Chocolate chips - 1/4 cup or less 
Green color - a drop (Optional) 

Method 

* Wash and dry the strawberries , insert a toothpick or skewers (if you have it ) in to the strawberries through its leaf end.

* Melt 3/4rth of the White chocolates (of how much ever taken) in a microwave for 7 seconds , take out , touch to see if its all melted , if not ,place it back again and microwave for another 5 seconds , to melt it completely , do not over heat it ,  as if over heated it becomes thick  (other option is to double boil the chocolates to needed liquid y consistency ) .  

* Dip the strawberries when the chocolates are hot and liquidy . Freeze these strawberries for a few seconds to keep the coating intact.


* Melt the remaining white chocolates in the microwave with a few drops of water. Need'em to be more flowing , mix green color to the melted chocolate and pipe these on to the strawberries how ever you want it , can be creative here. (I used a plastic storage bag , cut its ends off to pipe these chocolate)

I know its not neatly done , excuse is that I was tired after the Christmas Cooking :( 


Happy Day After Christmas :) 

Tip :  Use fruits of your choice to dip.


Cheers
TN






No comments:

Post a Comment