Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Egg Burji


I know its kinda kiddish to blog recipe of Egg Burji( Scrambled Eggs)  but this is for the novice - that's what I'll say but the truth is, am trying to help myself get back to blogging after a break ....

This year was hectic for me so far, my new baby keeps me busy all the time , we moved to our first home here and then there's this never ending renovation happening, making my surrounding messy and dusty :( hope it gets over soon. 
Sad demise of our Amamma (Hubby's Granny) was the worst part,I don't know how many times I have described about her in this blog, as she was an absolute Gem, wise and graceful , am not sure if I'll be able to achieve fineness of character she had anytime in my life, even if I live 92 years (to live 92 years ? question mark very necessary here ) that was her age... but she lived her life feeding others with love, she's my role model. 
We traveled to India for her funeral , myself and kids were lucky to stay there for 2 months and then we reached back here few weeks ago.
My experience travelling 32 hours alone with 2  kids is worth sharing...hhmm... may be later.


Many obstacles for me to continue blogging :(
another thing , pictures I post wouldn't be so good, ( I don't think it was so good before too) but it may go worse :( as I lost my camera charger...
ssshhhhhh its a secret, will remain a secret till my hubby reads this (it never happens) or till I let my sponsor know that I lost it, while shifting, or renovation or baby and bla bla .....anyways am sure my readers would adjust as you guys have been so good to me. so all these pics are from my phone.



Here's the recipe of Anda Burji AKA Indian style scrambled eggs.
you know what,
Cilantro / Coriander leaves  and Cumin powder makes it Indian :D

You'll need

Eggs - 4 No's
Onions - 1 medium sized finely chopped
Tomatoes - 2 no's
Cilantro - half bunch
Garlic and ginger - finely chopped - 1/2 tsp
Green chili's - 2 to 4 No's (adjust as per your preference)
Oil - 2 tbsp
Cumin powder - 1/4 tsp
salt to taste

and 15 minutes is more than enough to make these

Method 

Beat Egg's with some salt , keep aside.

Heat oil , add ginger , garlic , onion and green chili's and saute till onion looks golden brown , add then tomatoes and continue sauteing till oil starts to separate ,   add finely chopped cilantro , salt and cumin powder. Stir and add beaten eggs , cook in medium to high heat , stirring constantly for another 4 to 6 minutes. Switch off the heat.


Serve with Roti , Rice or Bread.


Cheers
TN

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this information. We provide best taste of non-veg products with pure veg. One of the best dishes Bhurji is so tasty.

    ReplyDelete